- Silver certificate at the Microelectronic Circuits Centre Ireland (MCCI) annual forum student paper competition, October 2016 for the paper titled "A 33 GHz Active Integrated Antenna in 28 nm CMOS Technology for 5G", Mahsa Keshavarz Hedayati, Max Ammann, Matthias John and Bogdan Staszewski.
- Best student paper award at the Loughborough Antennas and Propagation Conference, November 2015 for the paper titled "A Back-to-Back Beam Switching Microstrip Patch Antenna", Kansheng Yang, Xiulong Bao and Max Ammann.
- CST University Publication Award 2014 for the paper titled "Footwear Antennas for Body Area Telemetry". Domenico Gaetano, Patrick McEvoy, Max Ammann, Jacinta E. Browne, Louise Keating, and Frances Horgan
- Best non-student paper award at Loughborough Antennas & Propagation Conference 2013 Xiulong Bao and Max Ammann
- CST University Publication Award 2011 for the paper titled "Miniature Ceramic Dual-PIFA Antenna to Support Band Group 1 UWB Functionality in Mobile Handset". David Kearney, Matthias John and Max Ammann
- SFI best paper award at the 2009 China Ireland International Conference on Information & Communication Technologies for the paper titled "Design of Compact Annular-Ring Patch Antennas for Circular Polarization", Xiulong Bao and Max Ammann.
- CST University Publication Award 2008 for the paper titled "Wideband Reconfigurable Rolled Planar Monopole Antenna". Giuseppe Ruvio and Max Ammann
- Best poster award at the 2007 CTVR Annual Plenary Meeting. Matthias John
- Best poster award by popular vote and committee approval at the Loughborough Antennas and Propagation Conference, April 2006. Giuseppe Ruvio